Thursday, January 31, 2008

No Sugery Yet . . .

Hello everyone! I wanted to thank everyone who has called, texted, e-mailed and prayed for Mary. We have had lots of wonderful visitors and Mary always enjoys seeing people who aren't wearing stethoscopes!!
Well, we still don't know when we will have Mary's surgery. Right now she is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon, but we still don't know what will happen tomorrow with the supplemental nutrition we requested for her. (PPN) If we get it first thing in the morning, then we may be able to do the surgery tomorrow afternoon. But we are thinking that most likely it will be Monday. Anyway, sorry I don't have more of an update than that. Kate and I are absolutely exhausted and need to get some sleep. Keep the prayers going!! We know Mary will be OK!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie Stokes said...

Thanks for the updates. It means a lot to me since I live so far away and don't want to bother you with calls. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Carrie Stokes

Jan said...

We know Mary will be okay too! We are praying every day. Love to all.
Jan & Nell